Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 140 - Finally Friday!

Friday!!!!  This has been a really long week.  But, this is going to be a great weekend.  The good news is that I got off on the right foot.  I did an hour on the bike at lunch today and then went to my yoga class tonight.  Both exercise sessions felt really good.  The lunch bike ride was energizing, and the yoga class was relaxing.  That’s exactly what I needed today.

Today’s challenge was just that I needed to make the time at lunch time to exercise.  It was a busy morning and it would have been really easy to skip lunch and just work through.  But, I knew I needed to take the time and get on the bike.  I am so proud of myself that I did it, and had a great hour on the bike.

The surprise of the day was that Steve put up the outside Christmas lights today.  So, by the end of the weekend, we should be completely decorated for Christmas.  And, we’ve gotten a lot of the shopping done already.  So, I just need to finish things up and see what is left to do.  That will make for a fun and exciting weekend.

Tomorrow is a weigh in and picture day.  I can’t wait to see how this week went!

No comments:

Post a Comment