Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 114 - Day of Frustrations


Today was a really trying day on a lot of levels.  I think part of it is that I am getting ready to leave to go to Florida for the NAA conference, and I have so much to do.  I am overwhelmed with preparing to be gone, packing, and with work items.  Basically, I have too much that needs to be done before we can leave.  But, we’ll get there.
I did manage to get in two hours on the bike today.  One of them was during the Redskin’s game, which was a huge disappointment. It is so sad to have such a great quarterback with no team around him.  There were definitely times when my heart rate was up with frustration more than the bike.  But, I got it done, and that’s what matters.

There were a lot of challenges today.  I am thinking the biggest one is just making sure that I get everything done by tomorrow night.  We have so many lists, and we’re checking things off.  I just hope we don’t forget something.
The surprise of the day was that Michael actually slept in this morning.  Normally, when we go back to standard time, he wakes up at his normal time, which then feels like an hour earlier.  Today, he actually slept in, and that was an amazing gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment