Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 138 - Pinched Finger, but a Pretty Tree

Another Wednesday and I’m exhausted.  Again.  Before the muscle challenge class, most of the people were comparing which muscles still hurt after Monday.  At least I’m not alone in my pain!  Then, class was really, really tough tonight.  When I was putting my weights away, I pinched my finger.  So, by the time yoga started, I was in a great mood.  But, at least yoga put me in a better frame of mind.  There is something about ‘one breath, one movement’ that is really relaxing – even when you’re sweating profusely!

Today’s challenge is just work related stuff.  I have so much going on, and it is driving me completely insane.  If I make it through the end of January with my sanity and employment intact, it will be a true miracle.
The surprise of the day was that Steve put up the tree last night while I was sleeping.  And, he got out all the boxes of decorations.  After work and before the gym, we started to decorate the tree.  It was nice.  Michael is really getting into decorating the house this year.  So, despite everything else going on, all I have to do is look up, see the decorations, and I smile.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.  But, I am going to bed early tonight, so I am hoping to be ready for whatever happens.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment