Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 126 - Happy, Relaxing, Yoga!


What a difference a day makes!  Tonight I went to my favorite yoga class and came out relaxed and smiling.  It was so nice!  The instructor has a broken wrist, but she still managed to lead a fantastic class.  And, she used the opportunity to show some modifications that she might not have thought of otherwise.  Very nice!
After class, I came home and got on the bike for an hour.  It felt so good.  I was all stretched and relaxed after yoga, so my legs felt really strong.  The hour went by really quickly.  I couldn’t ask for a better workout.

The challenge of the day was just that it was a super busy day.  Michael and I both had doctor appointments at lunch time.  I had forgotten to put it on the calendar, so I wasn’t prepared.  I had to keep Michael home from school, and I had to juggle a couple other things to make the appointment work.  But, it did work, and it was a great appointment.
The surprise of the day was just how good it felt to ride the bike tonight.  For the first time in a while, nothing hurt, and moving just felt natural.  I wish I could bottle that feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment