Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 139 - I Declare a Holiday!


I was supposed to exercise as soon as I got home, but I wanted to watch the rest of the congressional hearing on autism.  Then, I was going to go to yoga.  But you know what?  I am so hyped and excited right now the last thing I can even think about is being peaceful and focused.  So, I am declaring a holiday in honor of the autism hearing and am just going to bask in the fact that someone is finally listening.  It was so good to see the CDC squirm under the pointed questions and have national leaders recognize that there are real, serious issues that need to be addressed.  Today I am going to hope that they are listening and that a change really is going to come.  (Tomorrow will be back to the program!)

No comments:

Post a Comment