Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 127 - Eighteen Week Results!!!


This time it really is 18 weeks.  And, as of this morning, I am down a total of 41 pounds!  I am beyond happy, excited, thrilled, and proud.  As I am edging closer and closer to the 300 pound mark, I am really starting to see more and more differences in daily life.  I love that!  But, first things, first.  Below is today’s picture.  It feels wonderful to post it!


It’s been a fairly full day.  I went out and did a yoga class this morning, then had a few chores around the house.  Then, my brother in law and mother in law came over for a visit.  He was only in town for today, so it was our only chance to spend any time with him.  It was nice to see him.  Then, after they left, I did an hour on the bike.  I was pretty tired when I started, and it was hard to make it all the way through a full hour, but I did.  Sometimes I really rely on that stubborn streak of mine.
The challenge of the day was just getting through everything.  I woke up a little grumpy this morning, and have been out of sorts most of the day.  I really don’t know why.  But, I did manage to push through everything. 

The surprise of the day was just that I had a really good yoga class this morning.  Even though I was grumpy, it was nice to do some new poses.  The instructor this morning was good.  I just wish they had more classes.  I did talk with a manager who promised they are still looking to hire new instructors.  So, maybe one day soon I’ll report the surprise of the day was added classes!  I also mentioned the lack of modifications.  She seemed interested and said it was good feedback.  I don’t know if anything will come of it or not.  But, at least I got to say what was on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment