Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 112 - Great Sleep, Great Exercise

Today definitely made up for yesterday.  I did two thirty minute sessions on the bike, and then had a wonderful yoga class this evening.  It felt good to have some energy again, and get back to my routine.  The funny things was when I realized that I considered the two bike sessions ‘short’.  Before I started this journey, 30 minutes of exercise was exhausting.  Now, it’s a quick session.  I like that a lot!

The challenge of the day was focused on work.  I have a conference coming up next week that I’m really, really looking forward to.  I was supposed to take off all next week for the conference.  But, because I have a lot going on, I decided to work on Monday, and then take off the rest of the week.  It was a hard decision to make, since I was looking forward to spending some time with Michael on Monday.  But, it really needed to happen.

The surprise of the day was that I think I finally have my sleep problems figured out.  For whatever reason, I seem to be really low on GABA.  Once I started taking GABA in high doses before bed, I started sleeping better.  I missed it accidentally one night and knew it immediately.  I am just so grateful to be sleeping regularly again!

No comments:

Post a Comment