Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 135 - A Challenging Day

Today has pretty much been a challenge.  I’m not quite sure why, but I’ve been really down all day.  I managed to get an hour in on the bike and an hour on wii exerbeat.  They were two decent workouts, so I should have gotten some decent endorphins, but no such luck.  For now, I’m just going to be happy that I stuck it out and followed my plan for the day. 

The surprise of the day was just that Steve and Dan finished painting the little room upstairs.  It looks really nice and they should be able to re-load the room tomorrow.  Steve has done a few minor repairs and the room is much better now.  Hopefully, we will be able to get everything set up and set up for our next round of HBOT.

I think I’m going to keep this entry pretty short and just hope that I’ll feel better tomorrow.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment