Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 129 - Monday, Monday

Mondays are really difficult days.  After having a couple days to catch up on my sleep, it’s really hard to get up in the morning and get back in the swing of things.  And, as Michael gets older, he is harder to get moving in the morning as well.  But, we managed to get through the morning and he went off to school and I got to work. 

I was a little disappointed when I got to the gym to find that one of my favorite instructors was out sick, so we had a substitute teacher for both the muscle challenge class and the yoga class.  She was perfectly fine, but not the same as the regular instructor.  But, I still got a good workout, and that is what matters.  And, if I am not super sore this week, that wouldn’t be a bad thing, either.

The challenge of the day was just getting moving.  Michael was a little cranky this morning, and a little slow.  But, we eventually got ourselves together.  I think I need to make more of an effort on Sunday nights to get to bed early.  That would probably help a lot.

The surprise of the day was that my boss said it was OK to work from home tomorrow.  The cool thing is that means I can exercise tomorrow at lunch time and then take Thursday as my rest day.  It just makes scheduling so much easier!  So, I guess it turned out to be a good day after all – for a Monday at least.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment