Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 123 - Sore Muscles and Good News

After taking time off during the conference, I was thinking about skipping my rest day today.  Then, I got up from my desk and realized how much I was hurting from last night.  I amazes me how the instructor can keep finding different exercises to work so many different muscles.  It seems like every workout leaves me with different muscles aching!  So, as I limped down the hallway, I decided that rest is good.

Today was definitely challenging!  It was so hard to get up this morning and head into the office.  My inbox was overflowing, and I had 3 conference calls.  But, even though I was really tempted to find a chocolate snack, I didn’t.  That took major willpower.

The surprise of the day was a great one though.  Steve called me up at work to tell me that we had gotten Michael’s report card in the mail.  I was a little worried since he’s been having a lot of issues focusing at school this quarter.  But, somehow he managed to get straight A’s.  I was so proud of him!  So, even though it was a really long day, I’m still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment