Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 117 - I Love Vacation!


I love vacation!  It was so nice to sleep in this morning and then just spend the day with Steve.  We explored the area, did a little shopping, and found two great places to eat where they actually cared about food allergies.  Not a bad day!
We did a lot of walking, and we stopped by the hotel gym to ride the bike for half an hour.  So, even though it was a low key day, I still got my exercise in.  And, people are starting to show up for the conference, which is nice.  When you only see people on facebook most of the time, it’s nice to actually see them in person.

I’m not really sure if I can come up with a challenge today.  It is vacation and I’m relaxing with Steve.  Not a whole lot to complain about!  But, I did realize that even though I’ve been doing a lot of exercise for the last few months, my legs and feet are still not ready for a lot of real world walking.  There is a huge difference between walking on the exercise machines and walking in the real world.  My legs and feet were really sore today.  But, I will get there!
The surprise of the day was waking up without an alarm clock.  It felt incredibly decadent.  It was so nice to just sleep until I was awake and not worry about the time.  I could definitely get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment