Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 202 - Made My Reservation!

Today was a long, late day at work.  By the time I got home it was late and I was cranky and hungry.  By the time I had dinner, it was too late to exercise.  That’s one of the reasons I gave myself an ‘out’ for Thursdays.  But, I will make sure I have an extra intense session tomorrow to make up for it.

The good news of the day is that I did it.  I made my reservation for the Biggest Loser Resort in Niagara!!  I am so excited.  The lady I spoke with answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with the whole process.  Now, I can’t wait for March to get here so I can go! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and have fun! I went to Miraval spa for my 40th bday. I was a little worried that I'd starve, because who can survive on 2-3 oz of meat? But the food was amazing & you could have as much as you wanted. The best was the spiced nuts appetizer that they set out about an hour before the meal. It was like popcorn and filled me up a bit so 1-2 portions of 2-3 oz of meat did fill me up.

    ReplyDelete