Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 174 - Bike, HBOT and Sauna... nice!


We’re only three days into 2013 and it feels like we’re all settled back into our familiar routines.  Michael is back in school, the gym is back to its regular schedule,  work is crazy as ever, and life is jam packed.  Business as usual.  As chaotic as it is, I like it.
I decided to skip yoga today since last night’s classes put a little more pressure on my knee that I am happy with.  So, I did two hours on the bike and feel really happy with that.  And, I think the bike really is good for my knee.  It seems to be healing faster now that I’m doing the bike more.  Or, it could just be time for it to start feeling better.  Either way, it was a great day.

Between the first and second hours on the bike, I went into the hyperbaric chamber with Michael.  When I needed to change positions or stretch my legs out, he was really accommodating.  It makes me smile to realize how much more flexible he’s getting, and how his empathy is real.  So, even though it was a long time in the chamber, I came out smiling.  He came out hungry!
So, the only things left to do today are post my blog and get into the sauna before bed.  I have to say that I really am finding my before bed sauna routine to be really, really relaxing.  I am sleeping so well since I started using it.  I’ve always known how Michael likes his before bed routine.  Now that I am developing my own, I can really understand.  So, relaxation, detox, and good sleep; I can definitely get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment