Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 199 - Another exhausting day

All I have to say tonight is that I’m completely spent.  My muscle challenge class wore me out to the point that I was exhausted going into yoga.  Then, yoga was beyond challenging.  I came home, asked Steve to carry in my incredibly heavy yoga mat, and collapsed in a little heap.  Make that a big heap under a blanket.  I don’t remember the last time I came home so exhausted.

What was the surprise of the day?  Before I went to the gym I was bursting with energy.  I had a full, busy day at work, but still managed to fold a load of laundry and empty the dishwasher at lunch time.  I know, that’s not very exciting.  But, for me, once I come down the stairs in the morning, going back upstairs is not an option.  So, I’m thrilled that I am finding more energy during the day to just get things done.

My plan for the night is to finish this blog, get into the sauna, and pray that it helps my muscles.  Otherwise, I might not be walking tomorrow.  And the sad thing is, I’m not exaggerating.  I’ve been sitting now for at least 45 minutes and my thighs are still throbbing.  Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment