Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 201 - Sleep! Beautiful Sleep!

I actually slept last night!  I think I figured out what has been going on.  At my last doctor’s visit, he had told me to take the desiccated thyroid three times a day.  I think the last dose, if taken too late, was interfering with my sleep.  So, I am taking two in the morning, one in the afternoon, and none at dinner.  This was an alternate schedule that he had offered, so I feel safe making the change.  Hopefully, I’ll sleep well tonight and confirm the change!

As for exercise, I did my favorite two classes tonight – muscle challenge and yoga.  Both classes were grueling, but amazing.  I am totally exhausted tonight, but I really have a feeling of accomplishment.  It is so nice to know that my body is getting stronger every week.
As a reward for making it through the last six months, and for hitting the 50 pound mark, I am looking into a huge reward for myself.  I am thinking about going to the Biggest Loser Ranch for a week.  They are having a special right now and I really want to take advantage of it.  I am so excited about going.  Now, I just need to find someone to come with me.  Anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment