Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 195 - Totally Exhausted

As much extra energy as I had yesterday, I was completely exhausted today.  I really wish I could figure out what happened yesterday and bottle it.  But, that didn’t quite happen today.  I had a pretty long day at the office, and my stress level was pretty high.  I’m sure that didn’t help my energy level.

When I got home, I needed to just relax for a little while.  I did manage to get on the bike for an hour, but that took every ounce of strength I had.  I will be going into the sauna soon and heading to bed early.  Maybe a good night’s sleep will make tomorrow a better day.
The best part of the day was just kidding around with Michael.  His sense of humor is growing every day.  He understands humor more, and knows when I am teasing him.  It’s such a good accomplishment for him.  And, it makes me happy.  So, I will think about that tonight and have good dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment