Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 188 - IEP and the Bike!

The biggest joy of today had nothing to do with my weight loss journey.  We had Michael’s IEP meeting today and it went really well.  His classroom is in transition right now since he just got a new teacher this week.  I loved that he is really having fun helping her get settled and genuinely likes helping people.  I also love that she understands the importance of a sensory diet, and how it will help him focus.  I think it’s going to be a great fit.

As far as the exercise goes, I did manage to get two hours in.  I did one hour on the bike, and then was going to go to yoga tonight.  But, I also wanted to get into the HBOT chamber with Michael, so I missed yoga.  So, I did a second hour on the bike instead.  Some days there just aren’t enough hours to make everything happen.  But, I know I did the best I could and I’m happy with that.  Tomorrow is my favorite yoga class of the week, so I definitely won’t miss that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment