Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 193 - Restful Day!


My knee is doing a little better today, but I’m still limping.  Since it was a rest day, it wasn’t so bad.  I went into the hbot with Michael after work, so I am hoping that will help.  I’ll do the sauna again in a little while.  Who knows, maybe between the two my knee will be all better by morning.  I’m not holding breath, but I’m hopeful.
The best part of the day was watching Michael develop his sense of humor.  He’s really starting to get puns and some simple jokes.  I had a lot of stuff I was sorting through on my bed.  When he asked if he could sleep in my room tonight, I told him there was no room.  He thought it was really funny that there was no room in the room.  I know it’s really late, but better late than never!  And, it made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment