Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 190 - Twenty Seven Week Results!!!!

I was happy to see the scale move down to 302 this morning, for a total loss of 46 pounds so far!  I had been hanging out around 305 for so long, I was sure it was never going to move.  So, I’m really, really happy tonight.

I started out the morning by getting to the gym for an early stretch class followed by a high/low aerobic/weights class.  It was a great way to start the day!  Then, we got in the car and drove to NJ, where there is a TACA meeting tomorrow that we want to go to.  Once we got settled in, Michael wanted to go to the pool, so I got in half an hour (at least) of water exercise.  It felt great!

Since I’m not home, I wasn’t able to get in the sauna tonight. I am definitely going to miss that, but it can’t be helped.  I did sneak a few minutes in the whirlpool, so maybe that will count.

The surprise of the day is just how chatty and happy Michael has been the whole day.  He was really anxious to leave, and nagged a lot to get going.  But, once we were on the way, he has been happy and helpful.  It’s really nice. Right now he’s happily playing the Nintendo DS, appropriately even.  It makes my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment