Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 175 - Pretty Typical Friday


Today was a fairly easy day.  I rode the bike at lunch time and I went to my favorite yoga class.  I had to be extra careful with my knee at yoga, but other than that, it was pretty standard for a Friday.  One nice thing was that my cousin came to yoga, and she always makes me smile. 
Today’s surprise was just spending a little extra time with Steve today.  We both work from home a lot, so we’re always around, but sometimes it seems that we don’t get much time just for the two of us.  So, sneaking a little alone time tonight actually made is seem like a date night.  Nothing spectacular, but it does make me happy.  Tomorrow is the start of a really busy weekend, so having some extra cuddle time tonight is definitely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment