Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 197 - Week 28 Results


I’m a little disappointed with this week’s results – I only lost one pound this week.  Normally, that wouldn’t bother me too much.  But I’m now at 301.  I want so badly to be in the 200s.  I really don’t want to have to wait another week.  But, I will.  And, 47 pounds down isn’t too bad.  What I really like is the before/now picture.  I love that more of the lines are vertical every week.

 

The best part of the day was a yoga class though.  There is a yoga class for kids on the spectrum in Columbia, and it’s free.  Michael and I went today.  It was a great class.  The moms are welcome to participate as well as coach.  I think we both had a great time.  It was definitely more of a workout for me than it was for Michael, though.  The next one will be in two weeks, and we’ll be there!

I also did a session with the new Just Dance 4 game.  It was quite a workout.  I ended up quitting after half an hour because my knee was really throbbing.  Steve saw me limping and declared that was the end of exercise for the day.  I will be going into the HBOT with Michael in a few minutes, and the sauna later.  That should help.

For now, I am going to focus on the good stuff and be really happy with the changes in my picture.  I’ll glare at the scale later, and hopefully intimidate it into the 200s for next week.  That’s my goal at least!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment