Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 177 - Bittersweet Sunday

Today was a much better day for exercise.  I did an hour on the bike this afternoon, and then another after dinner.  It felt really good.  I don’t want to jinx anything, but I think my knee is almost back to normal.  It hasn’t been popping and cracking, or giving out today.  So, I’m pretty happy.  And, my knee definitely counts as my surprise for the day.  I really didn’t expect it to heal so quickly.

Another part of today was bittersweet.  I was so happy the Redskins made it to the playoffs, but wasn’t terribly surprised when they lost in the first round.  And, when RGIII’s knee gave out toward the end of the game, I really felt it.  Not just the fact that I knew they were going to lose.  The way his knee bent just made me shudder.  And, my knee didn’t like it much, either.
But, other than that, it was a nice, fairly quiet day.  We spent some time with family and just hung out a bit.  I really wish we could have more quiet time, and less drama.  That would definitely be a nice thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment