Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 198 - Finally!!!!!


I couldn’t help myself – I got on the scale this morning.  I was so happy to see a number just a tiny bit below 300 – 299.75!  I was so happy I made Steve come see it, and even take a picture.  It’s silly how a number can make me so happy.  But then again, it’s been a lot of years since I was below 300, and I worked really, really hard to get there.


I figured the best way to celebrate would be to have two really good workouts today.  The first one was an hour on the elliptical, and the second was an hour on the bike. And, for the first time, I set the bike to random mode.  That meant that the workout did random intervals, from a low of level three to a high of level twelve.  I didn’t think I’d survive the level twelve, but I did.

So, all in all, it was a great day.  I got a good night’s sleep last night, had a great surprise on the scale, and had two great workouts.  I think I’ll be heading into this week well prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment