Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 184 - Happy, Relaxed Sunday

Today was another fantastic day.  I dragged the wii fit out of the garage.  I realized that waiting for the new wii fit u game to come out was silly.  I had a perfectly good game just waiting to be used.  So, I ended up doing an hour of wii fit and then did an hour on the bike.  What really amazed me was that for all the yoga poses I did, I was able to stay in the yellow circle so much better than the last time I played.  My balance, posture, and strength are so much better. Yeah me!  Then, when I got on the bike, I realized I was able to go to a higher level, push harder, and still keep my heart rate where I wanted it.  This is real, measurable progress.  I was actually smiling while sweating!

The rest of the day was just hanging out doing family things.  Michael had his music class today, so that was a fun thing.  Then, we spent 90 minutes in the HBOT chamber.  Yesterday, the chamber wasn’t so much fun since Michael was in a cranky mood.  Today, he was great.  He even let me nap!  I could get used to this.
I think what I am most grateful for today is the quick cuddle I got with Michael tonight.  We were waiting for Steve to do something, and I needed to keep him out of the way so he wouldn’t get hurt.  I asked him to come sit with me, and he actually did.  It was only a couple minute cuddle, but it was so sweet.  I really miss those! 

No comments:

Post a Comment