Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 182 - The Miracle of Yoga

Today was a pretty good day.  I was able to exercise at lunch time and had a wonderful yoga class this evening.  I also got my sauna time in already, so I’m set for the night.  I might even go to bed before ten tonight.  How decadent!

I have to say that yoga was pretty miraculous tonight.  I was in a really, really bad mood because of some stuff going on at work.  I felt like I was just waiting to explode.  I got to yoga, sat down on my mat and was talking with some of the people there.  I felt myself calming down.  Then, my cousin and her daughter arrived.  I actually smiled.  Then, class was really good.  By the time I left I was humming ‘Ode to Joy’.  Pretty amazing stuff!
Tomorrow is the six month mark, and my wedding anniversary.  So, I am hoping to get to bed early tonight so I have a good weigh in for the morning.  And, hopefully, I will have a nice relaxing day with Steve.  Dan has already said he’ll watch Michael if we want to catch a movie.  And, Steve found some really nice grass-fed steaks for dinner.  I am really looking forward to it.  So, I’m going to take myself upstairs, go through the night time ritual, and get some sleep.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment