Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 181 - Hard day, Sore Muscles


Today has been a pretty hard day.  I am so sore from the workouts yesterday I could barely walk.  And, my knee is really tender.  At one point today I found myself limping down the hallway at work.  When I got home I figured I’d rest for a little while and then get on the bike.  When I stood up to go to the bike, several things cracked and all my muscles screamed at me.  I decided that today is an unofficial rest day.  I’m just not up for much of anything tonight.
There were definite good points in the day.  But mostly, I’m grateful for Steve today.  He knows when I’m pushing because I need to, and he knows when I need to take it easier.  Tonight he told me that if I pushed, I would probably injure myself.  I love him and respect his opinion, so I decided not to push.  Tomorrow is Friday, one of my favorite exercise days.  So, I know I will have a great workout tomorrow to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment