Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 203 - So Disappointed in Healthtrax

Today was an amazing exercise day.  I did an hour on the elliptical at lunch time and really, really pushed myself.  It was great to see that I could do it. Then, I went to my favorite yoga class and had a great time. I love feeling strong and capable.

The only bad thing for the day was that a friend of mine told me that Healthtrax is cancelling one of my very favorite classes – the Wednesday night muscle challenge class.  They are putting in a step class instead.  I have nothing against step, but I really feel strongly that you need to have weight training at least twice a week.  Three times would be better.  I can’t believe they did that.  I am so beyond upset.

But, there were good things today too.  Michael had a great day at school, and he is so excited to go back to the aquarium tomorrow.  I am really skeptical that we wants to do more than ride the elevator in the parking garage and the escalators at the aquarium.  But, it’s almost impossible to say no to him when he’s so excited about something.  So, we are going tomorrow and I am hoping for a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment