Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 220 - Feels Like Home!

Tonight was back to my favorite two classes of the week.  It felt like home!  But, I am so sore and so tired.  I think only having the weight class once a week is really going to set me back.  I have to find a second class this week.  Or figure something out on my own.

But, the classes tonight were really, really good.  I am going to go soak in the sauna for a bit and then get to bed early.  I’m kind glad though.  It’s been a long time since I was so tired I couldn’t even write coherently.  I’m counting that as a good thing.
The surprise of the day was that Michael was in a great mood all day long.  I can’t remember the last time we had an entire fuss free day.  Would it be too greedy to hope for two in a row?

No comments:

Post a Comment