Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 225 - Mommy and Michael Yoga

Today was another great day!  I slept in, and totally forgot to do the weigh/picture thing, but I’ll do that tomorrow.  Michael and I went to his special needs yoga class, and we both did really well.  I love that he seems to be getting better each time we go.  Maybe he’ll turn into a little yogi just like his mom!

When we got back I tried a new DVD that I just got from amazon – the biggest loser Power Sculpt.  I didn’t have really high expectations, but I actually enjoyed it.  I really like that you can customize the workout for whatever you are feeling up for.  I went with the warm up, all three sculpting sessions, and the cool down.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It was definitely a hard workout, but I was able to modify it so that I could do the whole thing.  This might just be a good option for making up one of my strength sessions.  I’ll try it a few more times and then make up my mind.
Other than that, it was a pretty good day.  It was great to sleep in this morning, and even better to go to yoga with Michael.  It’s so much fun having something that is just for us.  He has things that he does with Steve, and things with Dan, but not a whole lot that is just Michael and Mommy.  This is definitely a good thing, and makes me very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment