Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 214 - Rest and Reflection

Today was a rest day, and a thinking day.  Tomorrow is my first Wednesday without my two hour class combination.  I am still not sure what I am going to do.  LA Fitness does offer a class similar to the muscle challenge class that I love so much.  But, like everything new, it makes me nervous.  I don’t know the people there.  I don’t know the instructor.  I don’t know if I can handle the class.  But, like I keep seeing, the magic is outside your comfort zone.  So, I am going to drag my butt to the BodyWorks class tomorrow night. 

Of course, they don’t follow the class with a yoga class, like Healthrax does.  So, I have to come up with something else to do for my second hour of exercise tomorrow.  I am hoping that I will be able to do an hour on the elliptical at lunch time.  Then, it would definitely be a high calorie burn day.  So, even though I am still really sad that my favorite class was cancelled, I am looking forward to trying something new.  I can do this.

Tomorrow is also the first day of Lent.  So, I am going to give up my favorite diet soda, Zevia, for Lent.  It’s a healthy soda since it doesn’t have aspartame or splenda, but, it’s still not as good as water.  So, for the next forty days I’ll be soda free.  Again, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment