Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 226 - Week 32 Results


This week has been a bit of a disappointment.  I’m actually up a pound this week.  Still, I’m down 49 pounds overall.  I know I will get there, and I know that plateaus happen.  I just have never been good at being patient.  So, here is this week’s picture.

 

The cool thing is that I was able to take my disappointment on the scale and turn it into two hours on the elliptical.  I had to break it into three sessions, but I burned a total of 1692 calories.  That’s really amazing!  I have pushed myself on the elliptical before, but never for two hours.  In fact, that is the first time I have gotten two hours on the elliptical in one day.  I’m not sure if the extra effort will be enough to move the scale, but at least it’s making me feel like I’m doing something to force the issue.

The joy of the day today was just a simple trip to Whole Foods.  Michael likes to go to the one in Rockville because they have an elevator, and he’s totally obsessed with elevators.  So, we decided to go there this morning.  He was so excited.  But, he managed to keep himself together and have a really successful trip.  I was really proud of him.  And, we bought him a pair of his own yoga socks since he doesn’t like taking his socks off during class. This afternoon, he did a yoga video with his new socks.  He was all smiles, and did a great job.  I love watching him do yoga almost as much as I love doing it with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment