Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 206 - Exhaustion is good, right?

I am completely, utterly exhausted.  I am trying to up my intensity to get ready for my trip, but I think I might have overdone it today.  I did one hour on the bike, one hour muscle challenge class, and one hour of yoga.  Three hours total of really intense exercise.  As soon as I’m done with this blog, I’m heading straight to the sauna.

I’m really proud of myself for being able to do so much today.  I didn’t start hurting until I stopped moving.  I guess there is probably a lesson to be learned there.  But, my body is too tired for my brain to work.
The surprise of the day was definitely my meeting with the manager of the health club.  He listened to my concerns, but didn’t really offer any immediate solutions.  I was happy that he did listen and didn’t blow me off.  That’s a good thing.  I am going to be meeting with a personal trainer on Friday to try to come up with a program I can do on my own two days a week.  If I can do that, it would be a really good thing.

Now, there is a sauna that is hot and waiting for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment