Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 229 - Worried about my knee

I’m a little bit worried tonight.  My knee has been acting up on me all week, and I really can’t afford to have knee problems next week.  So, for the rest of the week, I am going to be very, very careful with it.

That said, today I did a cardio max dvd that was really great.  Then, I went to yoga class tonight.  It was the yoga that did me in.  But, both were really fun, and I know I burned a ton of calories.  So, tomorrow I will be careful and hope to be back to pain free before I go. 

The best part of the day was realizing that I could do the whole DVD.  It was pretty hard, but I did it.  I had to modify a lot, but that’s OK.  Back when I first started, I would have pooped out in the first fifteen minutes.  So, I am really, really proud of myself tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment