Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 224 - A Good Day!

I am definitely back on track.  I did an hour on the elliptical this afternoon, and then did my favorite yoga class.  It feels so good to have energy again, and to move.  I really hope that the days I missed because of the detox will be rewarded with good results.  I can’t wait to go back to the doctor next week and see what the blood tests say, and what my reflex test shows.  But no matter what, I feel like things are reaching a turning point.  I really hope to start seeing losses on the scale again soon!

The best part of the day today was seeing the calories add up on the elliptical.  It wasn’t as good as one workout last week, but I still burned over 800 calories in the hour.  Not too bad!  I’m still struggling trying to figure out my new routine, but I am getting more confident that I will figure it out, and it will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment