Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 208 - Another Grueling Day

Once again, I’m dead.  Done.  Finished.  I did my standard muscle challenge class followed by the yoga class.  The combination really whipped my butt.  It was bittersweet though.  They have cancelled the Wednesday muscle challenge class starting next week.  That will leave me with only one strength class a week.  I am not sure how I am going to adjust, but I will.  I have had such good success with my program, I hate to make any changes.  But, sometimes you don’t have a choice.  However, I did get 18 signatures on my petition to save the class.  It’s hard to imagine them cancelling a class with such good attendance!

The best part of the day was an email from Michael’s teacher.  She said he had a perfect day and was focused and engaged in all his academic work.  I had to re-read the email a few times just because it made me happy.  Now, I just have to figure out how to replicate it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment