Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day211 - Thirty Week Results

I officially hit the 50 mark today – an official weight of 298! It’s taken me thirty weeks to get there, but it still feels good.  I am not sure if I can lose another 50 before the end of this year, but I am going to try my best.  And, even after the year mark, I will keep going until I reach my goal. 
 
 

Today was a pretty good day.  I took Michael to a yoga class this afternoon, then came home and did half an hour on the elliptical and half an hour on the bike.  I would have done more, but I was really tired today.  So, two hours seemed like enough.  Who knows, maybe tomorrow will be another three hour day.
The best part of the day was the yoga class.  I really appreciate that they have a class for kids on the spectrum that is still a real class.  Although I have to admit, I worked up more of a sweat than Michael did.  It is amazing to me how flexible he is.  And, I definitely want to encourage him to keep his flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment