Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 227 - My Cousin is Back!!!


Today was a great day.  My cousin was able to come to the gym tonight, and it was great to have her company for both classes tonight.  And, both classes were really, really good.  I am definitely going to feel it tomorrow though.
The interesting thing is this:  for as long as I can remember, I come home from the gym and I’m freezing.  To the point that I huddle under a blanket and wait for the sauna to heat up.  Tonight, I’m not cold.  I’m not warm, but I’m not cold.  I didn’t even think about getting out the blanket.  Steve thinks that this could mean that all the detox is working, and that my thyroid might be starting to work again.  I don’t want to get my hopes up too high, but it’s definitely a good sign!

The best part of the day had to be when I saw Jeannie walk into the classroom tonight.  It’s just such a good feeling to work out with a good friend.  I’m glad she’s such a terrific Mom and is able to take her kids everywhere they need to go, but I’m selfish enough to really love when she can make it to the gym, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment