Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 80 - Great Exercise Day!

Today was a great exercise day!  In the muscle challenge class I was back to lifting my regular weights.  I am sure I will be sore by Wednesday, but it will be a good sore!  Then, yoga was wonderful.  At the beginning of class we did a back release that felt so, so good.  Basically, you lie on your back, go up into a bridge, place a yoga block under your sacrum, and then rest on the block.  I still can’t get over how good it felt!  Of course, then she took us through all kinds of poses that had me wishing for a stretch break.  But, it felt so good, even if I was a drippy mess.

I keep telling Steve that one day I’m going to weigh myself before and after class just to see how much water weight I lose during those two hours.  And, I bring a big bottle of water with me!  It’s funny.  It is so much hard work, but when it’s over, I feel so good.  And I know I have accomplished something.  It’s also extra motivating now that I am starting to be able to do something in each class that I hadn’t been able to do before.  I get so proud of myself when I can do something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment