Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 101 - Pushing Myself Really Hard

I don’t understand how I can look forward to something and dread it at the same time.  That’s pretty much how I feel about my Monday and Wednesday workouts.  I love both classes, but I push myself so hard that I’m really worried that one of these days I will actually pass out.  Or barf.  Tonight, I came pretty close to both.

I keep hoping that the classes will get easier as I get in better shape.  Whenever I think about holding back a little, I think about all the progress I’ve made.  There are real, noticeable changes in my body, and that’s probably because I have been pushing myself so hard.  For now, I’m going to keep going and focus on how much I love the classes.
Today’s challenge was making it all the way through the second class.  There were a few times when I just had to stop and catch my breath, but I did keep going.  At the end of class, I sat on the bench for a few minutes and was just happy that I made it through.

The surprise of the day was a really simple thing.  This morning Michael didn’t want to wake up, and I got an extra cuddle before school.  It was really nice and a great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment