Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 96 - Long, Exhausting Day

I’ve spent the last two days in full day meetings.  Then, I came home tonight and went to the gym for my two classes.  I don’t know if it’s because of the poor sleep, the long meetings, or what, but it seemed like I was especially weak tonight.  My stamina was really bad, too.  I am really hoping that I’ll sleep well tonight and can get back to my ‘normal’ performance by next week.  Tomorrow should be an easier day with just straight cardio.  I can handle that.

I realize I forgot to do my challenge and surprise yesterday.  I guess that means I really was as exhausted as I thought I was!  Today’s challenge was definitely keeping up with the classes.  There were some new poses in yoga that I really struggled with, and some exercises in the muscle challenge class that I just couldn’t do.  But, I did my best and that’s all I can expect of myself.
The surprise was that I actually did sleep better last night.  It wasn’t a perfect night’s sleep, but it was definitely better than the nights before.  I am hoping and praying that tonight is another good night and I can get back to where I was sleeping like a log!

No comments:

Post a Comment