Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 94 - Back to the Gym

Today I am beat.  Completely.  I did the same two classes I normally do back to back on Monday and Wednesday, but tonight, they totally kicked my butt.  Toward the end of yoga I had to sit back in child pose for a little while because I really thought I was going to pass out.  I don’t know if it’s because I missed classes last week, if I’m still not getting enough sleep, or it was just a really hard set of classes.  No matter what the reason, I am completely spent.  I guess it’s good that I worked hard.  Not so good that I am so totally exhausted.  But, hopefully, Wednesday will be better.

Today’s challenge was definitely just making it through the end of class.  Once I caught my breath, I did finish the class strong.  But wow, it was hard!
Today’s surprise is harder.  It’s been a pretty tough day all around.  But, the one good thing is that when I walked in the door, Michael was happy to see me and wanted to tell me all about the lap harp concert he’s going to give.  That was a nice thing, and a great thought to end the day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment