Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 83 - Office Days are Hard!

I was so proud of myself getting up really early and riding the bike for 45 minutes before work.  I thought that would give me a jump start and getting everything done today would be easy.  If only!  I had a late conference call at work, so I got home late.  Then, Steve couldn’t do the chamber with Michael tonight, so I had to.  Then, I finally had time for dinner and exercise.  I got in another hour on the bike, for a total of 1 hour forty five minutes.  Not perfect, but pretty good, considering.

I wish I had some magic potion that would give me energy on office days.  As it is, it’s all I can do to drag my butt through the day and get everything done.  Through in an hour in the chamber and exercise and the day is just gone.  But, I really am happy that I have made exercise a priority.  If I hadn’t, I don’t think I’d ever find the time.  This way, I always end up making the time, even if it’s hard.  That definitely counts as progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment