Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 85 - Twelve Week Results!


Well, it’s officially been 12 weeks now.  And this morning I weighed in at 319 pounds.  So, in twelve weeks I’ve lost 29 pounds.  I’m really, really happy.  And, if you look at the pictures, you can see a big difference now.  I love that there is starting to be a little space between my waist and my arms in the pictures!

 

The nice part is that some of the women at the gym are starting to see changes in me.  Not only do I look smaller, but I am able to do more in class. My energy is lasting a little longer, and my form is a lot better.  I think it goes along with how I tend to use every drop of energy, making it hard to tell if I actually have more than I started out with.  I always try really hard at the gym, so my effort level is the same, but now I get more done.  It makes it harder to measure progress, but really does keep me going.

Today has been really hectic.  I got up this morning and Michael was tired and grumpy.  He actually took a little bit of a nap this morning.  While he was sleeping, I was able to sneak in a 4 mile walking video.  After that, he wanted a lot of attention while we waited to pick Steve up from metro.  Then the afternoon got away from me.  I was able to do half an hour on the elliptical before chamber time, but then had to do half an hour on the bike pretty much right before bed.  Something tells me I won’t be sleeping especially well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment