Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 81 - Another long, busy day

Today was a rest day, which is really good since I’ve been running ever since I woke up!  It was an extra long office day because I had a conference call that didn’t end until five.  Then, I had a doctor’s appointment at six.  I didn’t get home until eight, and by then I was totally exhausted.  Thankfully, Steve took Michael into the chamber for me (again), so all I had to do was eat dinner and do nighttime chores.  So, I’ll be writing this blog, updating the facebook page, and going to bed.

The good news is that my doctor is really happy with how well I’m doing with the diet and exercise.  She likes both plans.  She wasn’t as happy with me for taking myself off some of my medication, but as long as I monitor things carefully, she’s OK.  She wanted to know if I had more energy from all the exercise.  I really wish I could say yes.  Then again, I have enough energy to do the exercise, and that’s a definite improvement.
Tomorrow is another busy day, so I am going to get a good night’s sleep tonight and I’ll be ready for tomorrow.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment