Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 87 - Listening to my Body


I think the last few weeks have finally caught up with me.  I just couldn’t sleep last night.  No matter what, I just kept tossing and turning.  I think I got about two hours sleep total.  I was going to try and force myself to go exercise tonight, but decided against it after talking with Steve and listening to my body.  I don’t know if I’m going to switch today for my normal rest day, or take two days.  It really just depends on if I sleep tonight and how I feel tomorrow.  As proud as I am that I’ve been sticking with the diet and exercise, I am also proud of myself for listening to my body and deciding that sometimes you just need to rest.  And, with that said, I’m off to an early bed and hopefully a good night’s sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment