Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 103 - Exhausted but Happy

Today was a much better workout than Monday.  We used different muscles and I was able to keep up a lot better today.  I’m still going to be really sore tomorrow and Friday, but I will have earned it!  Yoga tonight was definitely hard.  My arms we so tired from the first class that I would barely hold them out in the warrior flow.  But, they are definitely getting stronger.  Tonight, when it was time to do the plan, I was able to last 45 seconds in a full plank.  Not great, but not terrible.

Today’s challenge is not getting overwhelmed.  I have so much going on with work, with Michael, with home, with family that it’s so hard to keep up.  Some days I feel like I’m one step away from drowning in it all.  I really don’t know what I would do if Steve wasn’t so supportive.  He makes sure that everything happens so I can go workout.  I feel guilty that he’s shouldering so much, but he does know how much I appreciate it.
In that vein, tonight’s surprise is realizing just how supportive my family is.  Steve goes so far out of his way to make sure I can keep up my program.  My Aunt checks in on me regularly.  My cousin comes to work out whenever she can.  Even Michael asks about my classes and we compare yoga poses.  So, even when life is totally overwhelming, I do feel loved and supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment