Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 100 - Late but Good!

I forgot to post last night before bed, so my day 100 post is a little late.  I got caught up in watching the Night of Too Many Stars on comedy central and was so focused on autism I totally forgot about my weight issues!  For what it’s worth, during the finale, I was so impressed with Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen.  They both really watched out for Jodi on the stage.  Katy pretty much had her hand on her shoulder the entire time. 

It’s not that I don’t appreciate all the celebrities that gave of their time and resources, but Katy was the only one who interacted with a child on stage.  And, seeing her go beyond the original duet and just interact naturally made me cry more than the original performance (and that is saying something!).  So, that’s my excuse for being distracted last night!
Overall, it was a great exercise day.  I did two hour sessions on the bike and had a great time doing it.  When we were looking at bikes, I made sure to buy the Life Fitness model because it was the only recumbent bike with an adjustable reclining backrest.  You wouldn’t think it would make that much of a difference, but for me, it’s huge.  Because I carry so much weight in my tummy, being able to take away some of that pressure makes it so much more comfortable.

Despite how comfy the bike is, when I go for more than 45 minutes, part of my butt does tend to hurt.  I think it’s just being in the same position for so long, and having the fat scrunched up.  (Yes, it’s a technical term).  But, I noticed yesterday that even though I did two hour long sessions, my butt was just a little sore.  By the time I got up and walked around a couple minutes after the session, the pain was completely gone.  I am thinking that I’ve actually lost enough in my butt to make a difference.  Yeah, me!


No comments:

Post a Comment