Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 77 - Slowly Getting Back to Normal


OK, I’m finally starting to feel like myself again.  It is really scary to think that missing my B12 can have such an impact on my life.  I literally felt like I was sleep walking through the last few days.  But, today started to feel a little bit back to normal.  I had an appointment at lunch, so all my exercise was after work, but I did get it all in.  That makes me feel incredibly happy.
Tonight’s yoga class was great.  I brought my mat from home and it really seemed to make a difference.  It’s a little longer than the mats at the gym, and softer.  It’s a lot more comfortable to work on.  I actually did every down dog tonight and even held them.  Now, she doesn’t hold them as long as the other classes, but it felt good to be able to hold them as long as the rest of the class.  And, my balance was really good too.  It just felt like my body was happy tonight, and I didn’t realize just how much I missed that.
After yoga I came home and did a few chores around the house, and then did an hour on the bike.  It was nice to watch TV with Steve and still get my exercise in.  The bike is nice because it’s pretty comfortable but still gets my heart rate up.  It’s a nice balance to some of the more strenuous classes and videos.  And, since I’m still getting back to myself, I thought it was a nice way to finish the day.
I am hoping to sleep in tomorrow and really get back to 100% for tomorrow’s workouts.  It’s going to be a fairly busy weekend, but I have high hopes that it’s going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment