Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 68 - Mid Week Muscle Challenge!

I love my two hour classes at the gym, and I hate my two hour classes at the gym.  The first one really wore me out today.  It was really leg intense tonight and I am sure I will be feeling it for a while.  Then, yoga was pretty intense too.  The good thing is that I think I’m getting a little bit better at both classes.  I still have a long, long road ahead of me, but it’s not as intimidating as it used to be.  I do have to admit that I look forward to Fridays when it’s ‘just’ yoga. 

Other than going to the gym, it was a pretty quiet day.  I was supposed to have a meeting this morning, but it was cancelled at the last minute.  So, I had a little extra time to deal with the work emergencies that kept cropping up.  I know the meeting will be rescheduled, but it did count as a nice break.
Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy.  I have a full day of work, then a late afternoon meeting.  I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get all my exercise in.  Right now, the plan is to get up early and ride the bike before work and see if I can sneak in a walk at lunch time.  Planning ahead on office days usually doesn’t work out for me, but I can try!

The other thing that I’ve been trying to do is breathe through my nose as much as I possibly can.  I didn’t realize it made a difference.  But, the more research I do, the more important it seems to be. Apparently, it can influence your oxygen saturation and even your blood pressure.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment