Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 74 - Missing My MB12

Rest days are absolutely wonderful.  And this one was sorely needed.  I ran out of my mB12 shots and I can really feel myself running down without them.  I really hope they come in soon.  I had a revitapop this afternoon, and it helped some, but it’s nowhere near as effective as the shot.  When I was in with Michael tonight, I almost fell asleep in the chamber, several times.  It wouldn’t be so bad, except that he likes his company to be awake, so he kept waking me up.  Oh well, it will be another early bedtime for me.

I’m really frustrated that I ran out of the B12.  I thought it was a regular refill, but it needed reauthorization, and that can take a few days.  I had been starting to feel much better, and my cardio sessions were actually starting to feel a little bit like fun.  Right now, I barely have the energy to keep my eyes open.  I am hoping that once they come in, it will only take a day or two to take effect.  I want to get back to feeling like I can do anything I set my mind to!

No comments:

Post a Comment